We offer the following clinical services:
- General Family Medicine
- Accident and Emergency
- Minor Surgery
- Preventative Health Care – including health education, disease prevention and screening
- Cervical Screening
- Medicals – driving, insurance, divers, employment
- Child Health Care and B4 School Checks
- Sexual Health and Family Planning Services
- Long Term Condition Management – including asthma, COPD, heart failure and diabetes
- Smoking Sessation Support
- Travel Advice
- Palliative Care
Nursing offer the following additional services:
- Long- term condition care
- Diabetes education & management
- Cervical Smears
- BP monitoring
- Cardio-vascular risk assessment
- Before school checks
- Healthy lifestyle & diet advice
We provide an after hours service in a combined roster with Ngatea and Te Aroha doctors. For urgent needs outside working hours ring our usual phone number and your call will be answered by a nurse who may give you advice or contact the duty doctor.
Urgent clinics are held on Saturdays, Sundays 9- 10.30am, and Public Holidays 9-12noon.
In an emergency, please dial 111.